LaggCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED!

3 posters

Go down

APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED! Empty APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED!

Post by Admin Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:09 am

age*:

skype*:

steam name:

why do you want to be staff:

how long have you been with this server:

what is ban bait?:

more about you:

what do you do if someone is hacking?:

Admin
Admin

https://nexsgameing.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED! Empty Re: APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED!

Post by I Like Turtlz Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:31 pm

age*: 14

skype*: thestaham

steam name: Fuck The Police

why do you want to be staff: I feel like I can help the server when other admins are not on. I have been admin on other servers and know all commands and such. I also don't play favorites or anything like that.

how long have you been with this server: 20 minutes, but I already know all the rules.

what is ban bait?: I honestly don't know.

more about you: Im in 9th grade, my favorite color is red. I play basketball. Im a sneakerhead. Im always honest, im not racist, homophobic or anything like that.

what do you do if someone is hacking?: Instantly banned from the server.

I Like Turtlz

Back to top Go down

APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED! Empty Re: APPLY GUIDELINES IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THEM YOU WILL GET DENIED!

Post by curve Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:52 pm

I dont have a say well i dont think but looks good but i think you need a 1 hr to apply but im not sure

curve

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum